- User made filters
- User made themes
- Filers on and off toggle
- Hide/show columns
- Only show selected rows
- More tags
- Quality score column
- Better information about what things mean
- Intro tab with live text
- Next data refresh countdown
- Comma separated values (in progress)
- Accessability mode button not working
- Row styles break when sorted.
- iCharts are currently not responsive.
- Quality filters only turns on, not off.
- Quality filter can break table sorting.
- Live graphs need refreshing to update.
- Responsiveness on small screen needs improving.
- iCharts don’t always load at the correct size and get cut off.
- Live graphs not lined up on some screen sizes.
Update Log – New
Various UI improvments.
New HTML title atributes for better understanding.
New login page design.
New 20 random channels charts.
New top 500 list.
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Live chat, now lets you talk directly with our community.
New Status area tips on hover.
Improved Info section (this) with new Rules area – Coming Soon.
Bug fixes. CSS improvements. Better code optimisation/performance.
Uniform design across all pages and animation improvements.
Menu improvements and additions
Experimental area and new Most Viewed section
Styling improvements and new dynamic data countdown.
New menu design, tab design improvements and new Status area.
LBRYnomics Listing Criteria
To qualify for the LBRYnomics Top table, a channel must meet at least one of the following three sets of criteria.
- A total of at least 20,000 LBC staked towards the channel and/or its content;
- At least one non-repost publish, a views per follower ratio of one or more, and an LBC per follower ratio of at least 0.2; or
- At least one non-repost publish, a views per follower ratio of 0.2 or more, and an LBC per follower ratio of at least 1.
This is to prevent people subscribing to themselves with fake accounts in order to try to appear in the list.